June 7, 2011

Quick Update!

Haven't blogged in a while, and for a good reason. So far summer has been a bummer! But starting this Friday, all that will change! I will be going up north to Redding, CA, to meet and visit my boyfriend's (Dalton's) grandparents. I'm so nervous! -CRY-. Did I mention we'll be floating on Lake Shasta for a whole week in a house boat. Totally in heaven. With that insider information-- I bought two new books from Barnes and Noble today.

First Was: Cryptic Cravings- Ellen Schreiber:




And Second Was: Does the Noise in my Head Bother You?- Steven Tyler



(Just in case you have no idea who Steven Tyler is-- SHAME ON YOU!-- He's the lead singer from Aerosmith. And if you have no idea who that band is, then buy a damn CD).



Anywho, I finished reading Cryptic Cravings, which sucks majorly for me. That was supposed to be the book I was going to read on that 8-9 hour drive up north. Uh well, looks like I'm stuck with sleeping. (Yeeep). 

I would bring the other book, but mom insists she must read it first. (Bleh). 


It's 11:11 MAKE A WISH!

I just noticed I wish in prayer form, interesting.


It's late, time for bed. Wish me luck!





-Kupo, and her oh so fabulous Dalton.
<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment