January 19, 2011

Stress Much?

So allow me to explain why I feel like ripping my hair out of my skull.


For the past week the stress has been overlapping non-stop. Geometry is just getting worse, and I can't stand the school I'm going to. It's constant 24/7 being alone. Do you know how old that gets? And come on, the teachers that I apparently take interest to, probably hardly remember my name. I'm so sick of people telling me "peers" and to "make friends". It'd be nice if half the school wasn't full of jocks, or morons who can't carry on a decent conversation.

Moving on to parents.

Dad: This man is probably the most difficult to talk to. If he says the sky is purple, there is no way in hell that you can convince him otherwise. He gives me constant guilt trips all that time. And apparently if I date someone, I'm sleeping with other guys. I'm sick of the accusations, being called a slut/whore, and being talked down on. I deserve more respect than that, and it's sickening that my own father and blood is saying all this.

Mom: I wish she'd just stay and bed and get better rest. I mean for God's sake, she was just in the hospital last night. Isn't that a sign to stop the smoking, rest in bed, and get rid of the virus? It doesn't mean drive 24/7 in a stupid taxi cab to make money. We have food here, nothing bad is going to happen if you take a few days off. It's hard to run back and fourth making sure your still breathing, while I'm cooking dinner or doing homework. If your asthma is acting up, stop the stupid smoking, because I sure as hell do not enjoy inhaling it either. I wish you'd see just how much I care about your health. :/.

I'm finding it hard to manage time. Laundry, dinner, homework, Bucky, Yuuki, Dalton, it's hard to juggle it all. School is irritating me, but I wont drop out, no matter what anyone says, and I refuse to end a relationship I have with someone I truly care about for stupid stress. I love my animals, then mean the world to me. So what the hell do I do? I'm lost, I'm scared, and I'm sick.


Help?

-Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment