April 8, 2011

Pokemon Diamond Review/ Youtube Channel Review:

I beat the game in less than a week. Kinda my record. So YAY!
Anyway, I know what you're thinking: "The game came out in 2008, why the hell did you just start playing it."

And it's a simple answer really, I've been too hooked on Zelda to really care for anything else!


MOVING ON: 



Pokemon Diamond:


This game is by far my favorite (SO FAR). Before, my favorite was Fire Red. I see few flaws in this game. It kept me entertained, and kept my attention, and obviously it was addicting to me. The only problem I saw with the game was the Elite Four levels. If you didn't train your Pokemon to level 50, your pretty much screwed. It's not entirely impossible, but it's rather difficult because of all the different types they had. Now other than that, it was rather simple, you just have to make sure you ALWAYS have Pokemon that know certain moves in order to get through the game completely. Now I became stuck when it came to getting pass Victory Road, so I searched for help. Shame on me?

And a certain Youtube channel caught my attention:

http://www.youtube.com/user/blahblah937211


~ ^^^^ ~
This guy is like the expert. He was very detailed throughout the walk through, and showed you a ton of items you would need later on. I was very impressed. And he does talk through the walk through, but in my opinion I think that helps even more. For example, I was getting pissed because I ran out of Max Repels, and was getting attacked every five seconds by random Pokemon, and he actually made me laugh quite a few times, so it helped with the irritation levels.


Anywho! I mentioned earlier that I beat the game within a weeks time. Which is my record. Because let's see. . . . . . . I have a very short attention span, and if I get pissed at a game, I stop playing. (AHEM TWILIGHT PRINCESS!) 


( :( I have yet to beat that game. It has been a few months. That's sad). 




I'm getting completely off topic. Sorry. ^-^.




BACK TO THE GAME!:




Now again, I saw very few problems with the game. It's attention grasping, and very entertaining. I recommend the game, but then again I recommend ANY Pokemon game, because simply their EPICLY FANTASITCLY AMAZING!


(If you have ANY problems with Pokemon Diamond, see the link above for a complete walk through).








-Kupo The Champion, OH YEAH!











No comments:

Post a Comment