April 5, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Ahhhh, Spring Break. The time where lazy teenagers get to actually fulfill their regular jobs of lazing in bed all day and "partying". And then there's me. The "I have a crap load of studying/projects/stress that need to get done before I do ANYTHING fun.

Well after doing a book report, studying for CST's, and practically drowning myself in Geometry notes, I put my foot down and decided that I needed to RELAX. Because no way in hell am I wasting my two weeks piled up in work galore. Now, as for parties, not my thing. So No, I am not going to get drunk off my ass in a hot tub with buff guys. <--- NOT ME.

I'd much rather go to the beach with my boyfriend.

And get carried out in a rip tide, and freak.
Or almost get hit by a train.
ORRRR
Have that train be the train we were supposed to be on.

HA.
It was totally worth it though.
And as for the rip tide, screw you ocean. I thought we were friends.



Stupid Train.

:(.




Look at my fail attempt of taking a picture of wave.
And everyone looks tiny. :).



Other than the beach, I attended several birthday occasions for Dalton's 15th birthday.
Of course the pictures on my phone refuse to upload here. 
-Grumble.-.

I swear this kid is SPOILED! 
But he doesn't act it.
At all.

He had a total of eight Christmases.
I went to three. So I really shouldn't complain.

ANYWAY:
1st: A very expensive dinner at TAPS: A Steak and Seafood/Bar place.
And when I say expensive, I mean it: $650.75! 
RIDICULOUS!
2nd: At his dad's he spent the whole weekend celebrating it. With Nascar, Fancy dinners, and Arcade Games. 
(Piratically went deaf at Nascar. Couldn't hear ANYTHING.

3rd:  He and I baked cakes for his birthday for his mom's date: His actual birthday. I made Devils Food Cake: He made Angels Food Cake.
Shocker. Lolz.

4th: We both went to Disney Land WAYYY earlier than his birthday. (See older posts). 






And after those events, I've really been u to nothing.
Just relearning guitar, drawing, blogging, listening to music, and lazing around with Dalton.

This break is too short. :(. 











--Kupo<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment