May 3, 2011

Government and Minors.

Just a warning: I speak my opinion very openly, and will speak freely. 


Allow me to explain the random posting. Today I was called up from fifth period to go visit a social worker in the office, and honestly, I can't stand them. It's not the person itself, it's just my past experiences. I suppose I am just sick of talking to them over and over again. Yes, they help people, children, and such, but if they remember  our discussions, they should see that I don't WANT to talk to them. I am sick of having the same conversation with them.

Uh hello, don't you already KNOW my dad is a psychotic? 

Moving on, I suppose it is my fault. I mean I really shouldn't go rant to a counselor expecting them to drop it. And who knows, maybe I needed the help. (HA). In my view and in most people who don't even know what happened in my past, I seem like every other normal, happy, person. I don't go around bashing people with books or anything, or cause any trouble, so why does the government need to get involved in my own problems? They think just because I'm a minor, I can't handle myself. Which my God is not true. I have overcome several obstacles in my life, just like everyone else. And for the Government to sit there and take the credit is sickening, really. I believe God deserves all the credit for my well being, not bloody Democrats. At least Republicans can actually realize that EVERYONE can learn to take care of themselves. Our nation is not there to let people leech off our money, resources, and then leave. 

Getting off topic. >:(. 

Anyway, where I am going with this is:

JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT EIGHTEEN DOES NOT MEAN I CANNOT REALIZE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME. 

So please, if you think your fake sympathy and paper work will solve anything, think again. 
I'd rather not finish my school day in a pissy mood again. 




-Save the help for people who need it.




-Kupo.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment