May 11, 2011

May 21st 2011? Or December 21st 2012?

Oh great May 21st is coming around the corner. Time to panic right? Uh, NO! I am so sick of being told by all these people to be prepared and to start my final plans. And I'll tell you why.

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE WORLD WILL END. I see on the news and in newspapers that all these "Christians" are waddling around the country telling people that Dooms Day is coming. And what really sickens me is how they go around telling people there is no hope for them if you're not on a "list". REALLY? The Christian religion is NOTHING like that. We DO NOT believe that God makes a list for people who can reunite with him. I know we have to earn it and serve him in order to get there, but there is no way he has made a "VIP list". That's basically referring to the Holocaust saying only the blond,blue-eyed, Germans are good enough to live. It's pathetic. You consider yourself a Christian and go around basically mocking our God. The bible clearly states that that the world will end silently "like a thief in the night...", not "OH NO! ALIENS WILL WARN YOU A FLOOD AND EARTHQUAKES WILL KILL US ALL!" I do not enjoy having people push other people farther away from God, because with their un-honesty and pride, that's basically what they are doing. So please, PLEASE be moronic elsewhere. My religion, and our God, is not some childish joke. He deserves respect and our commitment.



I really dislike when people do this kind of idiocy. Common, really?Stop trying to drag everyone down with you. I'm fifthteen and even I seem to know better than you. Talk about ignorance.


-Kupo.

No comments:

Post a Comment