May 2, 2011

Relationships:

For those of you who know me, you'd know that I've been in a relationship for eight months. And that eighth month mark is actually today. So if you're reading this Dalton, happy eight months! Before I get into the whole blog, I've been curious to see how much the two of us have changed over the months.



Month 1: Endless shopping cart rides to get ice cream over the last bit of summer break we had. 

 Month 2: More open and thriving. 
(I thought I'd just let you know, Dalton is only 15, DO NOT let the facial hair fool you!)

 
Month 3: Endless adventures across town and beyond. 

 
Month 4: Still being able to keep up with me.
Sorry for the horrid picture, it just made me laugh. 

  Month 5: Basically moving in for the winter. 

 Month 6: The month we both needed comfort and bonded. 

 Month 7: Becoming insuperable. 

 Month 8: I can honestly say in love. 



Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know, I know.  Fifth teen and in love, what rubbish right? Well, I dare you to argue with me, for maybe you have never felt that emotion at all, and can never truly comprehend what it means. Love is not selfish, it is all about giving in my opinion. Not only that, but respect, happiness, compassion, passion, relaxation, comfort, serenity. It's all under the big umbrella of love.
Love, is a many splendid thing. Love, lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
-- Cristian, "Moulin Rouge" 
~


Moving on to the main topic, relationships. 
Again, please do not try to convince me my brain is too immature to function on this topic. I am more mature than most think I am.

The key concept of this title is how a relationship changes you.

You can list the pros and cons of your past relationships and prove to yourself which people were better for you. For example, I'll pull Dalton and Marco into this conversation. 


Dalton: Dalton is a very remarkable person. Very intelligent, religious, and creative individual. Therefore, giving his personality, I've molded into a better person. He's made me more committed in my religion and actually sparked God back into my life, and made me realize that a person deserves better than what one thinks. 




Before you continue reading, let me tell you I speak my opinion and thoughts very openly, so forgive me if I come off harsh. 

Marco: Marco is an alcoholic atheist,  who is failing High School, and honestly just doesn't care anymore. He took advantage of me, and lead me to believe that I am nothing above him. And this is what you get when you mix us: 

I am actually really disappointed I let myself sink THAT low.




To wrap this up and give my point: a bad relationship changes you for the worst, but a good one, changes you for the better.








-Kupo 

No comments:

Post a Comment