May 4, 2011

You know what I feel like doing?

Exploring. I've lacked going out doors for so long, I'm nature deprived. I am craving the outdoors! If anyone is up for a good backpacking trip, or hiking, or ANYTHING, let me know, I'd LOVE to attend!

Since summer is coming up in four weeks, I've been doing quite a bit of planning.

1: Need to get back in shape!
2: Need to go hiking more often!
3: Need to attend church more often!
4: Need to put effort back into my artwork!
5: Travel and explore!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyway! I was talking with my English teacher today after class about my old home town. Versailles, Kentucky. And honestly, I miss is dreadfully. It's so clean and green out there, and here it's smoggy and brown. It get's rather old, yah know? Apparently my teacher is really into traveling, so I suggested he give the town a visit. It's a small town, with farms, and few schools, and PLENTY of wildlife. And not to mention the castle that lurks around right before you hit Lexington.

 

 Original Castle, before it burned down.

 Castle rebuilt. 

 Beautiful Kentucky Sunrise (UNEDITED PICTURE). 

 Entry to a well known horse ranch. 

 My nanny and papa's farm. 

 RANDOM FLOOD. 


Random shops on Main Street, Versailles.

Pretty, Yes?









(Sorry for really short and random post!) 
 
 
 
 


-Kupo.

No comments:

Post a Comment